Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

make-your-site-mobile-friendly

10/31/07

My comment on thinkvitamin.com
http://www.thinkvitamin.com/features/css/make-your-site-mobile-friendly

Hello Virginia,
Today, first thing in the morning I searched Google for how to make mobile website.

Immediately I landed here.
I find the article useful.

I find the comments by
Robert Nagle (on June 2nd, 2007 at 3:14 pm ) and
Stefan (on May 15th, 2007 at 6:14 pm )
specially relevant to me.

I have already bookmarked this page and www.webteacher.ws

I offer medical expertise in my specialty as free community service. Hence, I wish to make a mobile friendly web site with the idea that maximum people can benefit.

Compliments and thanks,
Dr. Ashok Koparday
Medical Director


[omitted -> Samadhan Sexual Science and Aesthetics
I am so long on your site and reading every word carefully, that I feel as though I have known you since long time.
omitted>]

No comments:

SEXUAL HEALTH EDUCATION

SEXUAL HEALTH EDUCATION
Free Ask Sexologist