Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

table-of-contents-vin-me

The story of my travel in search of 'Table of Contents'.
Vin to win.
The gigantic
betabloggerfordummies.blogspot
unfolds s l o w l y
where you see 3 columns in the most unaesthetic colors.
vin_arr16.gif
The huge chunks called columns with gaudy colors like pink, blue, green having
jumbo sized fonts are conspicuously overcrowded like the local trains in Mumbai.
In this backdrop Aishwarya Rai's face is a relief.

proxy

Vin's famous 'Table of Contents Template' can be found by clicking here.

Vin: A jack fruit of all hacks and master at web tricks.


I guess the blog author's girlfriend either has not seen the blog or is putting up with it because the contents within are rich.
More maja but neither content nor table.
I get the message that these widgets will be deleted if I load the 'table of contents template'
# Profile1, # BlogArchive1, # LinkList1, # Text1, # LinkList1, # BloggerButton1, # TextList1
This message appears like Darth Vader grunting, "I am going to knock off your widgets," on my startrek to make a 'Table of Contents' on the blogspot.
message a novice like me
gets.
Having lost a content rich website www.mysexdoctor.com plus
another http://nise.us I was determined to
recreate one. I am now groping unsuccessfully for over a month to
get Table of Contents, for I cannot find the my posts and pictures myself.

I will get it soon.
I have Vin.
I had no opportunity to know Graham Waldon who was one of the longest-serving members of the Blogger team at Google. The following was displayed on the Dashboard while Eric and rest of the Blogger team were saying goodbye to Graham Waldon. I immediately perceived that the same was applicable to Vin. I quote:

"Over the years Graham's provided amazingly patient and exemplary service to Blogger's users, and set an impossibly high bar with his work — from constantly improving Blogger's Help site, to personally answering countless help emails, to digging up fantastic Blogs of Note, to training new members of the Support team."


My search showed that all leads for Help about Table of contents go to Vin's Table of Contents page.
For me it has been Table of disContent.
I could not accomplish this. I even took a fresh new blog site to work on.
I apply myself sincerely, most of the time at the cost of developing medical contents for people.


Whatever I learned at blogspot is from the MASTER of blogspot.
Whatever I did not accomplish is because of paucity of time.

All do not win, all the time, do they? [Except Vin!]

Beginning of SEX

HELPLINE:


I had a free helpline for offering
expert medical opinion on line. It began with just an email id. Necessity and
tenacity gave birth to mysexdoctor.com. Now
mysexdoctor.blogspot.com.
There is a need for
authentic,
authoritative,
appropriate information on
matters of sex, because sex matters.

The thrust is to provide
to maximum people wholesome scientific guidance on Human Sexuality.
And that too, free..
On Fast Track
with
Dr. Ashok Koparday

No comments:

SEXUAL HEALTH EDUCATION

SEXUAL HEALTH EDUCATION
Free Ask Sexologist